Title: 2D Graphic Designer
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Hours: 40 hours per week in office
One of the most recognized health and personal care companies in the world is looking for a long term freelance 2D Graphic Designer for their Design Studio which is the internal design team that creates compelling end-user solutions across all the company's business groups of Consumer, Pharma and Medical Devices. The Studio is comprised of 2D (Graphic and Environmental Design), 3D, DXD, UX/UI, CGI and Design Operations (Studio Management, Project Management and Print Production) categories and numbers 100 professionals. This position is up to 75% hands-on design in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Extensive knowledge of 2D design
- Will be responsible for handling many projects at one time with tight deadlines
- Will deliver distinctive and quality designs for all programs such as packaging, communications, digital product and environmental design
- Will assume ownership to all programs and projects
- Four-to-seven years of design-related experience is required
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Design or a related field is required
- Delivers excellent design to multiple projects or programs; achieves team targets and individual goals through successful execution of project objectives
- Fluency in Adobe CSS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is required
- Understanding environmentally responsible design is required
- A portfolio link must be included in the resume or candidate will not be considered and will be disqualified
- All resumes must be submitted in PDF format to be considered
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.