Graphic Production Designer
Our client, a globally-known beauty company, is looking for a Graphic Production Designer, to join their collaborative art team for a long-term contract at their office in Manhattan!
The Graphic Production Designer will be responsible for using the Global Creative guidelines to create mechanicals and image crops across the company's brand's specific merchandising elements. The ideal candidate should be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite, as well as understand the process of print production collateral.
- 3-5 years of experience in visual merchandising and design.
- 2D design skills to promote brand image and brand identity.
- Strong sense of typography and art direction.
- MAC Software: Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Planogramming, a major plus.
- Create mechanicals and image crops for specific merchandising elements.
- Work closely with the marketing team to work on copy.
- Able to use 2D designs to promote brand image and brand identity.
- IDEAL START DATE: 4/30/18
- Full benefits are offered to ALL Madison Black contractors!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.