Group Copy Supervisor - HCP - NYC
My client, a prominent health-care advertising and media agency, located in New York City is looking to add a Group Copy Supervisor to their creative and energetic team. The ideal candidate must have HCP experience and 5+ years within a health-care agency.
This opportunity would give the ability to develop cutting edge material, lead in strategy, manage junior writers and work across a variety of accounts. They are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, unlimited PTO and a work hard/play hard culture. For more information regarding this unique opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for the Group Copy Supervisor:
- Assist in creating comprehensive copy platform for each assigned account
- Demonstrate the ability to work in various forms of media
- Ability to develop promotional branding from published and proprietary clinical information
- Manage, mentor and supervise junior Copywriters and Copywriters
- Present effectively and clearly communicate creative concepts to clients
- Present work both internally and in new business presentations
Qualifications for the Group Copy Supervisor:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ year's experience writing within a health-care agency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with digital projects preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 year's management experience a plus
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please apply directly or contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.