Group Copy Supervisor - HCP - NYC/NJ
My client, an award winning health-care advertising agency, located in the greater New York City area is seeking to add a motivated Group Copy Supervisor to their fun and creative environment. This position will serve as copy lead working across 3 different brands and managing up to 2 direct reports. For more information regarding this unique opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for Group Copy Supervisor:
- Assist in creating comprehensive copy platform for each assigned account
- Demonstrate the ability to work in various forms of media
- Ability to develop launch promotional branding from published and proprietary clinical information
- Manage, mentor and supervise Junior Copywriters and Copywriters
- Present effectively and clearly communicate creative concepts to clients
- Present work both internally and in new business presentations
Qualifications for Group Copy Supervisor:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of HCP experience a must
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with digital projects preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please apply directly or contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.