Group Copy Supervisor - HCP - NYC
My client, a prominent healthcare advertising agency, located in New York City is seeking to add a Group Copy Supervisor to their collaborative environment. They are well known for their fun and energetic culture dedicated to providing cutting-edge work. For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for Group Copy Supervisor:
- Assist in creating comprehensive copy platform for each assigned account
- Demonstrate the ability to work in various forms of media
- Ability to develop launch promotional branding from published and proprietary clinical information
- Manage, mentor and supervise Junior Copywriters and Copywriters
- Present effectively and clearly communicate creative concepts to clients
- Present work both internally and in new business presentations
Qualifications for Group Copy Supervisor:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years' experience writing within healthcare advertising
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with digital projects preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years' management experience a plus
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.