Group Copy Supervisor - Healthcare Advertising - HCP
My client, a prominent healthcare advertising and media agency, located in New Jersey is looking to add a Group Copy Supervisor to their creative and fun environment. The ideal candidate must have HCP experience across a variety of therapeutic areas and agency experience. For more information regarding this unique opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for Group Copy Supervisor:
- Assist in creating comprehensive copy platform for each assigned account
- Demonstrate the ability to work in various forms of media
- Ability to develop launch promotional branding from published and proprietary clinical information
- Manage, mentor and supervise junior Copywriters and Copywriters
- Present effectively and clearly communicate creative concepts to clients
- Present work both internally and in new business presentations
Qualifications for Group Copy Supervisor:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years' experience writing within an agency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with digital projects preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years' management experience a plus
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.