Specialist Staffing Group is seeking a Head of Marketing to join our team in Chicago!
Are you a marketing expert who thrives within a B2B demand generation environment? If so, you could be the marketing professional we've been searching for.
At SThree we're on a mission to become the best STEM talent provider in the world. And our exceptional team of marketing experts are working together across the globe to build a next generation marketing and demand engine to push the boundaries of recruitment as we know it. But if we're going to achieve this goal, we need a true marketing leader who can drive our US marketing operations and drive real change across the business.
What will you be doing?
As a Head of US Marketing, it will be your responsibility to manage shared regional KPI's across the global marketing teams and regional sales functions. Your talent will be put to use when designing, leading, and implementing programs that directly impact these KPI's. Keeping in mind our corporate and global positioning, you'll execute a regional lead and candidate generation strategy that seeks to build awareness, drive demand, develop leads, and build a pipeline.
Maintaining a cross-functional partnership with both sales and global marketing teams will be crucial to our success. You'll lead regional marketing and sales reviews, and will measure, analyze and report on the impact of key regional marketing initiatives. When driving localized marketing plans and high touch marketing events, you'll strive to increase brand awareness and successfully move prospects and customers through the sales cycle. Above all else though, you will build and lead a team who will ultimately be responsible for creating and developing opportunities to generate revenue.
What experience should you have?
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a B2B demand generation environment
- BA in marketing, economics, business, or a similar discipline
- Direct experience in go-to-market planning, development, and execution across multiple marketing channels
- A successful track record of working on demand generation strategies and processes
- Experience of working within a matrixed organization
- Ideally, some degree of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Who should you be?
- An exceptional communicator with the skills to work with regional and global resources in order to develop and implement an effective regional marketing plan
- A critical thinker who can use data analytics to make strategic optimization decisions
- A proactive professional with exceptional project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
You'll be joining a global organization, and this means you'll have the opportunity to travel internationally!
*Please note that this role does require a significant amount of US travel.
Who will you be working for?
You'll join our office in Chicago. This hard-working environment is perfect for a dedicated, proactive professional, and the rewards are impressive. You'll be able to enjoy a competitive salary and enviable benefits package. As a business, we have a real passion for diversity and inclusion, with various programs in place to ensure our people are treated with respect every day. We offer excellent training and development opportunities, and work in partnership to make sure you have the necessary support to excel in your career.
In this role, you'll get the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a highly skilled team of professionals. As we look towards the future, there's never been a more exciting time to join this focused, motivated, world-class marketing team. This is your chance to join a business with exciting and ambitious growth plans, and to make a huge impact along the way!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.