Job Title: International Digital Art Director
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Other: Full Benefits Available!
The International Digital Art Director will create a high quality, on-brand shopping experience for the company's customer in their international markets. In this role, you will develop and scale new online experiences with a focus on mobile for our key marketing messages. You will oversee a consistent design aesthetic between our domestic and international emails and online marketing. You will partner with teams to create a consistent message across all company-brand stores. As well as, manage the work-flow of designers and production artists.
The design experience must inspire and inform the customer as well as the internal team. It will also communicate the inspiration behind the brand, seasonal collections and trends. In this role, you will help us elegantly combine content and commerce.
- Maintain seasonal refreshes of international websites and oversee delivery of assets.
- Be a brand ambassador to ensure exceptional design standards.
- Push creative forward and develop new shopping experiences online (with an emphasis on Tmall, WeChat, and APAC territories).
- Guide and oversee concept development, and production of photography for the company's China teams to align with global creative.
- Partner to curate assets and content for seasonal shops based on trends, themes, styling, and occasions.
- Design email marketing and explore new templates and typography each season.
- Ensure consistent creative through the line across digital channels.
- Collaborate with copy team and art directors to concept seasonal messages.
- Research current trends and creative in digital marketing, with emphasis on mobile.
- Serve as a contact person with marketing/merchandising teams for each site refresh between our global teams.
- Test the website before and after site refreshes, ensure key initiatives and buys are executed and well represented online.
- Align with the retail visual team to ensure consistent storytelling and merchandising.
- Partner with the social/editorial team to ensure alignment on key messages.
- Create immersive shopping experiences for our key seasonal messages.
- Research and help develop innovative digital marketing campaigns.
- Help create, maintain and adhere to digital design guidelines.
- Attend photo shoots related to categories, assist in concept, preparation and execution.
- Visit our boutiques, see the product in person, and collaborate with stylists, store associates and customer service team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or similar field.
- 6 - 7 years of professional experience in eCommerce and/or retail.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and working experience with Sketch, InVision, and Keynote.
- UX Design knowledge, a major plus.
- International marketing and shopping luxury space.
- After Effects or Motion Graphics knowledge, a major plus.
- Photo retouching and color correction.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.