As an IT manager you are responsible for leading the IT support team and shaping this growing department in its build. He/she oversees the collection and troubleshooting of a wide range of IT support inquiries and is responsible for managing a set of IT vendors. The IT manager identifies opportunities to improve IT support to employees and leads its team in the implementation of these improvements. As a team lead the IT manager coaches the IT support team and assures they can work effectively both individually as well as collectively. Furthermore, he/she aligns the IT support processes with other departments in collaboration with the Head of Technology.
- Guarantee IT functionality needed for operations;
- Oversee (1st and 2nd line) support is collected & troubleshooted and IT threats are actively monitored & mitigated;
- Assure proper operationalization of data management, and the rolling out of IT services to the countries;
- Responsible for IT support team members (e.g., IT office support specialist, monitoring specialist, country support specialist) by managing and coaching team;
- Onboard new team members and further build up the IT support team;
- Coach the team and improve knowledge and skills;
- Evaluate team members;
- Identify and solve conflicts and take away barriers.
- Broad knowledge of IT systems, familiar with a wide range of IT systems used for ecommerce;
- Process orientation, able to build repeatable and usable processes and systems.