As an IT security architect you ensure the company's technology and business objectives are enabled by the IT security landscape. You are responsible for setting up and running a holistic IT security approach. As a IT security architect you lead progress to a more secure IT environment. You are in close contact with developers to configure and develop tools in order to minimize security risks. You work together with the architecture team to ensure a coherent and efficient IT landscape. You are providing IT security architecture expertise to the enterprise architecture board, enabling informed joint decisions on data tooling and processes.
- Identify current and future IT security requirements, propose new system and tooling ideas, and identify technology opportunities to enable business growth and efficiency;
- Design and realize an efficient and coherent IT security landscape;
- Lead the design and implementation of CarNext's IT security approach;
- Provide direction to developers when configuration or development requires IT security improvements;
- Select and manage IT security vendors;
- Provide IT security architecture expertise to the enterprise architecture board.
- Broad knowledge of IT systems, familiar with a wide range of IT systems used for ecommerce;
- Deep knowledge of IT security tools, experience with improvement projects of IT security;
- New technology focus, comprehend rapidly the functions and capabilities of new technology;
- Process orientation, builds repeatable and usable processes and systems;
- Demonstrated reporting skills, including architecture and process visualization.