Title: Jr. Art Director/Production designer
Duration: 6 months, likely to extend/become permanent
Industry: In House Creative Agency - Financial Services
An award winning in house creative studio is looking for a versatile Jr. Art Director that exhibits superb problem solving, concepting, design and production skills to tackle day-to-day assignments.
- The main responsibility will be to think big picture when it comes to conceptualizing beautiful creative ideas for campaigns within production design.
- Campaigns will range from digital advertising, event experiences, print materials, and social content.
- Work in line with campaign style guides across different formats while preserving creative continuity.
- Accurately make client and proof-reader editorial revisions from annotated PDFs.
- Maintain and follow consistent server organization and file naming conventions of existing structure and process.
- Work on both Mac and PC.
- 90% concepting and executing sponsored ads - custom and templated.
- 10% production support.
- Prior in-house creative services, studio, non-profit, museum, experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of big picture conceptual designs, storytelling and ideas.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Obsessed with typography and creative problem-solving
- Ability to review own work for quality control against client's requests
- Ability to receive and implement art direction through layout revisions.
- Experience for photographic selection, cropping and minor retouching is essential
- Ability to mock-up concepts for presentation, both digitally and physically
- 5+ years' experience in production and graphic design/art direction
- Ability to work in fast paced, high volume environment
- Big picture creative thinker
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.