Title: Luxury Packaging Designer
Duration: Initial 4 month contract, likely to be extended
Hours: Full-time in office
An iconic beauty company in Manhattan is looking for a freelance Packaging Designer who is mid to senior level with experience in HIGH-END luxury beauty packaging.
- This person will work with the directors on package design options and design turnovers for multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be an idea generator, presenting multiple designs to the internal creative team
- Incorporate knowledge and experience of prints, graphics, and trends into high-end designs
- Be aware and passionate about key fashion/beauty market trends
- Deliver product designs; achieving goals with speed, agility and acute attention to detail
- Adapt designs based on feedback
- Ensure designs meet the budget and time commitments required
- 5+ years of design experience in a luxury HIGH-END beauty packaging environment.
- Organized and able to be successful in fast paced environments.
- Great design eye, seasonal designer.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Exceptional talent with a commercial fashion eye and detail in product styling/performance
- Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented; flexible and creative problem solver
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- All applicants must have a design portfolio
- Full benefits offered to all Madison Black contractors
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.