Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: New York, on-site only
Duration: 1 year contract
Hours: Standard 40 hour workweek
My client, a MAJOR broadcasting company in Manhattan, is looking for a junior marketing coordinator to join their digital marketing team. They are seeking a creative self-starter who is passionate about the evolution of digital media. You will play a key role in amplifying strategic marketing and social initiatives by leveraging data-backed insights and the company's portfolio assets.
- College degree and minimum of 2 years of experience in digital/social-focused roles.
- Knowledge of and interest in pop culture, entertainment, news and sports content
- Professional demeanor and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic, solutions-oriented problem-solver
- High attention to detail, effectively balancing creative ideas with data-driven insights
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in Google tools and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Facebook (including Ads Manager), Instagram, Snapchat and other emerging social and digital platforms.
- Proven ability to take ownership of projects, lead initiatives and work with and maintain confidential information.
Responsibilities: Day-to-day tasks could include:
- Managing the creative development and helping launch and execute internal marketing campaigns
- Assessing and analyzing data/results to set goals, measure effectiveness and apply learnings toward future marketing efforts
- Conducting competitive research and compiling internal learnings to derive best practices to effectively reach users on digital and social platforms; working with cross-functional teams to apply findings and benefit the portfolio as a whole.
- Liaising with Social leads for brands in their portfolio to amplify high-performing content, then tracking results and reporting back to team leads.
- Supporting the SVP with administrative functions, including managing schedules, coordinating travel and assisting with events.
- Collaborating with teams across the company, as well as external partners, to develop and design materials for executive-level presentations.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.