Develops and implements strategic marketing plans for an organization. Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly. Researches and develops pricing policies and recommends appropriate sales channels. Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 5-7 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Leverage a mix of research/insights, emerging trends and client intelligence to clearly articulate complex ideas into effective presentations through strong storytelling, creativity and effective communication.
- Develop thorough knowledge of assets and products across all platforms including digital, print, social and mobile to promote and market these capabilities.
- Translate long-term business objectives of clients and category understanding into customized integrated marketing solutions that can be provided by brands.
- Collaborate across departments, brands and constituencies inside and outside the company to coordinate and craft the best possible concept.
- Create necessary sales and promotional materials needed to support the sales process including proactive pitches, new programs and RFP responses from ideation through final sale.
- Identify and understand category and client priorities, concerns, challenges and goals.
- Actively research and understand emerging trends and opportunities in the Financial Services industry, tracking these trends in pursuit of new ideas.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.