Role: Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY
Length: 5 Month Contract
Our client, a leading broadcasting corporation, is looking for a freelance Marketing Manager to join their Portfolio Integrated Marketing team in New York City.
This position reports to the Director & Category Manager for Portfolio Integrated Marketing. The candidate will support and contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies and solutions for brand clients that leverage the portfolio of company properties, products, and strategic partners: multi-network, multi-genre (sports, entertainment, lifestyle, Hispanic), scripted, reality, and multi-platform initiatives. Candidates ideally will have a full-bodied background of agency, brand advertiser, TV and digital experience while providing category-specific knowledge.
- Project Management: Create and manage project time-lines and work streams ensuring timely delivery of RFP responses and other client deliverables.
- Communication: Cultivate relationships, gaining trust and respect, and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal cross-functional partners: sales, [vertical] network marketing, strategic partner liaisons, design, research, and content creative.
- Cross-platform dexterity: Ability to develop and communicate ideas that stretch across platforms leveraging them creatively and effectively in service of the idea, the client advertiser, and the consumer (linear, digital, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, etc.)
- Pre-sale process: Attend media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, lead internal briefing sessions of cross-disciplinary teams, and develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy.
- Post-sale process: Oversee the execution of multi-platform campaign packages sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal.
- Visual storytelling: Weaving insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications.
- Proactive Solution Development: Collaborate on developing strategically-led creative ideas and campaign program constructions that combine company portfolio assets into sellable packages for brand advertisers.
- Four year degree (B.A., B.S) from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of professional experience ideally at an advertising or media agency, media company or sales organization.
- High standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills.
- Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers.
- Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
- A self-motivator who can take limited direction and produce tangible results tackling problems completely and with total ownership.
NOTE: Full Benefits are offered to all Madison Black contractors!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.