I am currently recruiting a longterm ECM (employed Contract Model) Position for one of my clients in the telecommunication industry in Berlin. The start of the project should be sometime in June.
Take a look and let me know if the position fits.
The Marketing & Communications team is seeking a Planning Manager-Content Studio, based out of our Berlin, Germany office. In this role, you will act as a Project Manager who supports all proactive planning across our customer-facing content creation needs for Campaigns and Events, helping to organise and motivate a multi-disciplined team.
You'll be working within our committed, Content Planning Team, building connections with key stakeholders and agencies, ensuring they champion great communication across the team and with our stakeholders as we work to ensure delivery of high quality materials that consistently convey our messaging and brand strategy.
- Project managing content creation, which includes using established or developing improved use of processes, workflows, tools, meetings and systems to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensuring scale of output across campaigns, events and other marketing assets is delivered. You could be working on planning and delivery of content including white papers, e-guides, videos, programmatic banners and presentation decks - overseeing from editorial to design through to delivery.
- Foster collaboration across planning and delivery of content requirements, working with Content Planning Lead and counterpart managers leading Strategy and Creative, as we work together to translate the brand, from Industries campaigns to global Events, into integrated content stories and experiences.
- Support our project goals and prioritization, encouraging an environment where creativity meets accountability.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude that motivates colleagues to develop the highest-quality creative output.
- Attend key stakeholder meetings ¬and preemptively communicate requirements to Content Studio team to create early awareness of upcoming projects.
- Improve our pace, from a planning perspective on development of creative concepts, preferably with the use of agile ways of working, to constantly drive content excellence alongside practical timeframes.
- Create and follow-up daily on multi-discipline timings plans to ensure projects are completed on time by for Copywriters, Designers, Videographers as required.
- Possess an ability to plan production and support delivery of content assets in a fast-paced business that requires a steady stream of integrated content output across B2B, B2C and B2D audiences.
- A fast learner who can adapt quickly to tools and templates. Experience on Workfront or Trello is an advantage.
- Manage key administrative aspects of the department, including updating budget spend tracker when agencies or freelancers are commissioned on behalf of a project.
- You should have a minimum of five years' project management experience in a marketing creative team or content creation senior role.
- A positive "can do" mentality, confident and effective in improving processes to facilitate scale and pace across content creation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- Ability to think laterally and maximise the opportunities to utilize content in a variety of different formats and media.
- You have an ability to oversee complex projects and interpret briefs across a multidiscipline team, outlining deadlines for all teams and stakeholders.
- Solid experience collaborating with agencies, expert at defining and managing creative briefs and developing scope of work.
- Excellent relationship building skills across functions and responsibilities.
I am looking forward to your application!