Medical Director - Healthcare Advertising - NJ
This exciting opportunity is with a reputable medical communications agency within the scientific services space. They are well known for their creative/collaborative team environment and are rapidly growing with many opportunities for internal growth.
Responsibilities for the Medical Director:
- Develop educational materials that include abstracts, posters, slide decks, brief communications and other standard communication formats
- Lead a medical team throughout strategic/creative development
- Serve as key strategic resource for clients and KOLs
- Ensure clinical and scientific relevance
- Follow processes and procedures for development and production
Qualifications for the Medical Director:
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Staff management experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.