A global medical communications agency investing in growing their US presence is seeking a senior level, strategic scientific leader. This opportunity is remote based/work from home.
- Management and mentorship of junior medical staff
- Review of publications materials (abstracts, posters and manuscripts)
- Strategic development and oversight
- Scientific client lead - build strong rapport and relationships with clients
- MD, PhD, or PharmD
- Stellar communication skills
- Strong experience developing and managing publications content
- At least 5 years working for medical communications agencies
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to manage demanding timelines
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and EndNote
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.