This role is responsible for the strategic direction and development of exceptionally high-quality scientific content.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the creation of content for various therapeutic areas
- Review materials for scientific accuracy and appropriateness.
- Manage and develop team members by providing leadership, strategic support, motivation and mentoring in order to advance their growth and development
- Act as liaison between management, clients, and internal groups.
- Actively participate in brand planning and strategic development
- Develop direction and content for new business.
- Ensure deliverables are completed and client expectations are met.
- Present information in one-on-one and group settings to clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Proactively identify business opportunities for new brands/customers
- Deliver projects that meet the agreed upon objectives, are within the job specifications as defined by client/team and are technically accurate
- Doctorate level degree
- At least 5 years' experience working for a medical communications agency
- Proven success growing and developing client relationships
- Experience includes advisory boards, speaker programs/training, slide decks, abstracts, posters, scientific message platform development, KOL identification, Profiling, Ranking & Engagement.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.