Medical Editor - Promotional Medical Education - NJ
My client, a top-tier medical communications agency, located in Southern New Jersey is seeking to add a Medical Editor to their rapidly growing team. They are offering a competitive salary, generous PTO and a ton of flexibility. For more information, read on!
Responsibilities for the Medical Editor:
- Serve as lead copy editor on assigned brand(s)
- Review original and revisions to concepts, copy, layouts, final art and proofs
- Bring copy into compliance with FDA rules and regulations
- Fact check references and annotations for all pieces
- Ensure that all pieces conform to client's specific style guidelines
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure editorial integrity of all materials
- Attend status meetings and any other meetings that require editorial perspective/representation
Qualifications for Medical Editor:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or related field
- 3+ years of editorial experience at pharmaceutical advertising agency
- Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate across a multi-disciplinary brand team
- Familiarity with AMA style
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at 212-294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.