Title: Print Production Manager
Duration: Initial 6 month contract, likely to be extended
Industry: Beauty Cosmetics
Hours: Full-time in office
A fantastic beauty cosmetic company in Jersey City is looking for a freelance Print Production Manager who is mid to senior level with experience in print and packaging production.
- This person will work with the directors on print and packaging production options and design turnovers for multi-disciplinary teams.
- Managed and reviewed prepress mechanicals and preproduction samples
- Responsible for light retouching
- Creating labels
- Commercial printing
- Oversee print and packaging development from conception to final production
- Be an idea generator, presenting multiple designs to the internal creative team
- Incorporate knowledge and experience of prints, graphics, and trends into high-end designs
- Be aware and passionate about key beauty market trends
- 3-5+ years of experience in print and packaging environment
- Knowledge in color labelling
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc
- Exceptional talent with a commercial fashion eye and detail in product styling/performance
- Knowledge of makeup and skincare is a plus!
- All applicants must have a design portfolio
- Full benefits offered to all Madison Black contractors
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.