Title: Production Artist
Duration: One Year
Hours: Full-time in office (9am-6pm)
A major broadcast company in Los Angeles is looking for a freelance Production Artist with experience working with Adobe Illustrator and has a background working in Digital Marketing and/or the Entertainment field.
- Design original templates from scratch or derived from programming assets
- Touch-up, refine and enhance photography and screen captures from episodes
- Support show pages and other art needs
- Work with the Social Media Editors and Directors of Editorial and Operations to ensure that the show's overall online look matches our social media strategy
- The person would be responsible for social media and website graphics.
- Artist would create and refine images to be used within the various social channels operated by the digital group.
- This position would also focus on the show's digital experience, developing art for various initiatives used within the website.
- Is fluent and proficient with Adobe Photoshop.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.