Retail brand is seeking a highly detailed Project Manager who is capable of:
- Managing the process of Creative Work (i.e. Briefing the studio on projects > managing the processes > Proof reading > sharing feedback / edits).
- Assist with season updates (every quarter the team updates creative campaign imagery, update library assets, briefing the studio on the assets collecting specs from the vendor distribution on what the stores will get, manage creative development).
- Ensure deadlines are met to ensure things are released on time. Proofreading creative and working with the production team to ship.
- Start to finish Project Management.
- 5 years of experience
- Retail experience preferred, as you would be supporting the Retail Regional Marketing Team.
- Seeking somebody who is coming from a smaller company and understands a fast pace and can handle a project from start to finish.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.