Recruitment Consultant at Specialist Staffing Group
Our Business Development/Recruitment Consultant role gives you a chance to essentially build your own business in a corporate setting. We have an exciting company culture that always keeps us motivated and rewarded.
What we have to offer:
- 22 days PTO * Award-winning training program (Training Magazine, 2018)
- Base salary + uncapped commission: your earning potential truly is in your hands
- A clear, merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management
- Monthly lunch club incentives at high end restaurants for our top performers
- Incentive trips to popular destinations like Vegas and Cancun
- Modern office located in Soho just a 5 minute walk to the waterfront
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
What this role entails:
- Working the entire 360 recruitment cycle: a blend of business development, sales and recruiting
- Pitching potential new clients on utilizing our staffing services
- Fulfilling clients' hiring needs by recruiting top-tier candidates for niche roles
- Getting out of the office to meet with high-level clients and candidates face-to-face
- Developing and building your own business and brand within our company
Skills we're looking for:
- A thirst for sales (cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating)
- Excellent communication, networking, and phone skills
- A strong sense of ambition and motivation
- Great organization skills
- Strong resilience
If you or anyone you know may be interested, please give Nicole Garay a call at 212-294-1395 to discuss. Looking forward to connecting!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.