Recruitment Consultant Opening at Specialist Staffing Group - Our Business Development/Recruitment Consultant role gives you a chance to build your own business in a corporate setting. We have an exciting company culture that contributes to the atmosphere.
What we have to offer:
-22 days PTO, Award-winning training program (Training Magazine, 2018)
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management
- Monthly lunch club incentives at high end restaurants - Incentive trips to Vegas, Miami and Cancun
- Modern office located in SOHO just a 5 minute walk to the waterfront
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
What this role entails:
- Working the 360 recruitment cycle: a blend of business development, sales and recruiting
- Pitching potential new clients on partnering with our staffing services
- Fulfilling client staffing needs with top-tier talent
- Meet face-to-face with high-level clients and candidates
Skills we're looking for:
- A thirst for sales (cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating)
- Excellent communication, networking, and phone skills
- A strong sense of ambition and motivation
- Great organization skills
- Strong resilience Please reach out if interested!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.