Support the TV Distribution Research & Strategy group with daily administrative tasks as well as both regular & ad-hoc requests for audience data across linear television, SVOD & AVOD viewing platforms in the U.S. and Canada. Maintaining knowledge of evolving TV/Media trends.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Finance, Statistics or any media related field.
- Minimum of one year in media research with a broadcast or cable network, or major digital video platform.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint), particularly Excel - formatting, charts, macros and pivot tables.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Nielsen systems (NNTV, NPower, AdIntel), MRI, comScore, DAVD or Domo.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative research with client needs in mind.
- Proven ability to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Perform daily administrative tasks in support of the SVP of Strategy, Research & Development.
- Generate daily/weekly TV ratings data and compile into regular reporting.
- Handle ad-hoc series and film performance requests from the domestic distribution sales team.
- Conduct regular SVOD catalog research for our catalog and 2nd window deal trackers.
- Update National network research highlights and one-sheets in PowerPoint.
- Pull audience demographic & market break data for broadcast & cable networks & programs.
- Update competitive network/program rankers across various demos and day parts.
- Update series/film research decks and databases by distributor.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.