Scientific Director-Promotional Medical Education
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced and innovative medical communications agency located in the Philadelphia area. This supportive team is looking to add a Scientific Director to their friendly and inclusive environment. If you're looking to join a team focused on providing their employees with career and personal development, this is the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities for the Scientific Director:
- Responsible for planning, development and oversight of scientific content for an assigned account/accounts across a range of therapeutic areas
- Build working relationships with clients and KOLs
- Work alongside the Group Scientific Director to provide clients with strategic medical communication recommendations/support within budget and time-line
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as clinical study reports, components of regulatory submissions, and clinical papers published in peer reviewed journals
Qualifications for the Scientific Director:
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- 6-8 years of experience within a Medical Communications agency
- 2-3 years of managerial experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.