Scientific Director - Publications - New Jersey
My client, a global medical communications agency, located in New Jersey is seeking to add a Scientific Director to join their collaborative team environment. If you are creative, innovative and results oriented, this is the opportunity for you! They are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the flexibility to work remote.
- Build working relationships with clinical and research executives in the pharmaceutical industry as well as KOLs
- Provide team support to therapeutic area according to assigned brand
- Work closely with Medical Writers to ensure clinical accuracy and on-target messaging
- Plan, manage and review scientific presentations and publications
- Develop high-level projects including publications in professional journals, monographs, slide presentations, and other materials requiring clinical judgment
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical and/or medical communications agency experience
- Publication planning experience a must
- Management experience a must
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Knowledge of a variety of therapeutic areas
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.