Title: Senior Designer
Duration: Initial 2 months, likely to extend
Location: Manhattan, New York
The Senior Designer will be responsible for creating compelling presentation decks using a mix of text, graphics, photography, and multimedia that follows the style guidelines of the company. The designer will also be creating digital design, marketing material, micro websites, and social media material.
- Accurately complete all assigned jobs within the tight deadlines while maintaining brand guidelines and appropriate design standards
- 60% PowerPoint presentation deck creation - pitch decks, strategy decks, and executive decks
- 40% digital design for marketing, social media and micro websites
- Take ownership of any discrepancies in the deck and have a keen eye for fixing errors like spelling and formatting.
- 3-6 years of experience as a graphic designer with an emphasis on PowerPoint and presentation development
- Has good oral and written communication skills must be able to communicate/collaborate virtually and in person with internal teams
- Has excellent presentation and layout skills
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud package (InDesign, Photoshop, Premier, and After Effects).
- Strong proficiency typography, layout design, micro websites, motion design, digital design and social media design
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof own work / work with proofreading team where applicable
- Has prior experience within pharma or financial services a plus
- Has ad agency experience or a media background
- Strong portfolio demonstrating approach, process, and design skills
**Applicants must attach samples of their work in PDF format and an updated resume.
***All Madison Black contractors receive full benefits!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.