Senior Medical Director- Publications
My client, a global medical communications agency, located in the New Jersey area is looking to add a Senior Medical Director to their friendly and forward-thinking environment. This opportunity offers a competitive salary, great benefits, as well as a clear career path for internal growth. For more information, read on!
Responsibilities for the Senior Medical Director:
- Serve as key scientific lead on a particular account, providing editorial, scientific and strategic expertise
- Manage a team of Associate Scientific Directors, Senior Medical Writers and Medical Writers
- Responsible for content quality oversight, reviewing all project related content for message accuracy and consistency
- Build working relationships with clients and KOLs including meetings and teleconferences
- Ability to write articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format
Qualifications for the Senior Medical Director:
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- 6+ years of writing and editing experience within a medical communications agency
- Management experience a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of a variety of therapeutic areas
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.