Senior Medical Writer- Promotional Medical Education
This opportunity is with a prominent medical communications agency that creates top tier work in a friendly and collaborative environment. This role interacts heavily with client and KOLs developing innovative scientific content and strategy. They offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, generous PTO and a vibrant culture.
Responsibilities for the Senior Medical Writer:
- Responsible for developing scientific content and educational materials including abstracts, posters, slide decks, brief communications and other standard communication format
- Ability to write and edit scientific content
- Building working relationships with clients and KOLs
- Follow processes and procedures for development and production within budget and time-line
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams and assisting junior level staff
Qualifications for the Senior Medical Writer:
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- 2-3 years experience writing within a Medical Communications agency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in multiple therapeutic areas
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.