Senior Medical Writer- Promotional Medical Education
My client is a medical communications agency located in New York City. They are currently looking to add a Senior Medical Writer to their collaborative and forward thinking team. This agency is dedicated to high science accuracy and are fully invested in their employees. For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for the Senior Medical Writer:
- Responsible for developing scientific content and educational materials including abstracts, posters, slide decks, brief communications and other standard communication format
- Ability to write and edit scientific content
- Building working relationships with clients and KOLs
- Follow processes and procedures for development and production within budget and time-line
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams and assisting junior level staff
Qualifications for the Senior Medical Writer:
- PhD or MD required
- 2-3 years experience writing within a medical communications agency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and End-Note a plus
- Experience in multiple therapeutic areas
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.