Senior Medical Writer- Publications- PA
My client, a top medical communications agency, located in the Philadelphia area is looking to add a Senior Medical Writer to their diverse team. This opportunity is to work for a creative and innovative environment focused on transforming scientific exchange. They offer a competitive salary, generous PTO and the flexibility to work remote. For more information, read on!
Responsibilities for the Senior Medical Writer:
- Responsible for the development of scientific content in a variety of formats including white papers, abstracts, manuscripts, meeting materials and slide decks
- Establish effective working interactions with editorial, graphics, account services and product management teams
- Build working relationships with clients
- Accurate medical/scientific writing on a variety of medical communication and promotional projects
- Attend scientific/client meetings, conferences and advisory boards
Qualifications for the Senior Medical Writer:
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- 2-3 years experience writing within medical communications agency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
For more details regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.