Senior Medical Writer- Publications
My client, a top medical communications agency, located in New York City is looking to add a Senior Medical Writer to their forward thinking team. This opportunity offers the ability to manage junior writers, lead strategy/content and give exposure to a variety of clients/therapeutic areas. They offer a competitive salary, generous PTO and the ability to work remote. For more information, read on!
- Responsible for the development of scientific content in a variety of formats including white papers, abstracts, manuscripts, meeting materials and slide deck
- Establish effective working interactions with editorial, graphics, account services and product management teams
- Build working relationships with clients
- Accurate medical/scientific writing on a variety of medical communication and promotional projects
- Attend scientific/client meetings, conferences and advisory boards
- PhD, PharmD or MD require
- 2-3 years experience writing within Medical Communication agency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
For more details regarding this unique opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.