This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Writer. In this role, you will mentor junior writers, work closely with the client and develop content for a variety of sales training deliverables.
- Developing scientific projects and content as assigned
- Writing and editing pharma training materials, eLearning content, video scripts, magazine articles, and slide presentations
- Work with Client Services team to respond to RFPs and other business development opportunities
- Work alongside Instructional Designers to edit or write scientific copy as needed to an appropriate reading and literacy level for a variety of audiences, including scientific liaisons, healthcare professionals, and pharmaceutical representatives
- Manage external medical writers or thought leader contributors to ensure that content developed is of the highest editorial quality
- Monitor own adherence to budget and utilization rate
- Up to 10% travel
- Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MD, MS or MpH preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years' writing and editorial experience
- Experience in pharma sales training
- Excellent language and communication skills
- Understanding of the healthcare industry
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.