Senior Scientific Director- Publications- NJ
My client, a top-tier publications agency, located in New Jersey is seeking to add a Senior Scientific Director to their energetic and collaborative team environment. If you are creative, innovative and results-oriented, this is the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities for the Senior Scientific Director:
- Build working relationships with clinical and research executives in the pharmaceutical industry as well as KOLs
- Provide team support to therapeutic area according to assigned brand
- Work closely with Medical Writers to ensure clinical accuracy and on-target messaging
- Plan, manage and review scientific presentations and publications
- Develop high-level projects including publications in professional journals, monographs, slide presentations, executive meeting minutes, and other materials requiring clinical judgment
Qualifications for the Senior Scientific Director:
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- 5+ years of medical communications agency experience
- Publication planning experience a must
- Management experience a must
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Diverse therapeutic area experience preferred
Remote working options will be considered. On-site preferred.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.