This is a Senior Medical Director opportunity with a leading tier one medical communications agency. This role will lead a high profile multi-million dollar medical affairs oncology account. Main responsibilities include managing a team of 3, collaborating closely with the client as the scientific lead and leading medical strategy. This role can be either work from home or in office.
- Act as the scientific lead on a high profile oncology account.
- Partner closely with Account and Client Services in developing and managing the client relationship
- Lead medical strategy for the account
- Ascertain opportunities and obstacles for the brand based on the market landscape
- Serve as a disease state and therapeutic area expert
- Collaborate on brand strategy with a cross functional team
- Mentor and develop junior medical staff
- Advanced degree - PharmD, PhD or MD preferred
- 7 + years' experience working in scientific services for a medical communications agency
- Strong track record of developing and growing strong client relationships
- Highly strategic background - experienced in developing scientific platforms, landscape analysis and publication plans
- Experienced managing and mentoring junior scientific staff
- Ability to effectively present to senior staff and clients.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents (clinical study reports, regulatory submissions, and clinical papers).
- Ability to write and review medical communications documents
- Demonstrated command of the English language (read, write and speak)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.