Senior UX Designer
Our client, a very easy-going and creative skincare company in San Francisco, is seeking multiple User Experience Designers to support their product development team! Come design outstanding web and mobile interfaces for their ecommerce platform.
As a User Experience Designer, you will play an instrumental role in the end-to-end process of revamping the company's site.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience as an end-to-end UX designer for web and mobile applications.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
- Strong portfolio and/or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Experience working within the beauty and retail space, a major plus.
- Design across mobile-first pages and desktop products.
- Ensure designs are optimized for different mobile operating systems, mobile browsers, and resolutions.
- Generate user scenarios based on domain understanding and analysis.
- Define work-flows through paper prototypes, conceptual sketches or storyboards.
- Understand and analyze requirements, functional flow and wireframes to create an underlying visual language and theme for applications.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.