The Social Media Specialist will attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users to achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. This position will be responsible for analyzing social data and online surveys, then reporting those findings to create suggestions. S/he will build and executive social media strategy for the company's branding purposes on all social platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and others.
Preferred Skills /Experienced Required:
- At least 3 years of public relations/social media experience managing a brand, campaigns and analytics
- Keen sense of consumer trends
- Collaborate with creative team to create new social content and develop a content deployment schedule
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tool knowledge
- Experience in writing, editing, creating and leading content for social media outlets
- Must be creative, organize and able to multitask
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with website analytics
- Good understanding of graphic design concepts and process is a plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.