Freelance Global Store Designer that can create InDesign, to-scale models of store styling for a major sports retailer. Incredibly fast-paced work environment with an emphasis on attention to detail and out of the box creativity.
- The role is responsible for the creation of global, in-store styling guidelines for thousands of retail locations
- This includes, but is not limited to product stands, item displays, installations, window displays and more
- Remain highly organized while keeping up with all trends of retail marketing
- Creation of interesting and eye-catching installations and 3D displays
- 3+ years of experience with retail, specifically in-store styling.
- EXPERT use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Google SketchUp a plus!
- Must demonstrate the ability to work on a variety of projects under pressure independently
- Must have large scale retail experience and portfolio highlighting previous installations.
This is a long-term freelance opportunity. The designer must be available IMMEDIATELY and able to commit to a standard 40 hour work week in Manhattan.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.