Title: Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandising Designer
Duration: Initial 6 month contract, likely to be ongoing
Hours: Standard 40 hour workweek
**Note that this is a DESIGN role. Please only apply if you have the below technical skills.**
My client, a leading luxury cosmetics brand in Manhattan, is looking for a Visual Merchandising Deisgner with a background in visual merchandising, 2D and 3D rendering, Planograms, in-store design and project management skills to join their creative team!
- Partner with Global VM & Store Design, Global Creative, Trade Marketing, Account Management, and Field to deliver on-brand and compelling merchandising stories across all points of sale.
- Develop and deploy seasonal Merchandising Guidelines and New Door Guidelines.
- Manage layout of visual merchandise templates for points of sale.
- Manage timelines and VM budget, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of company brand, its heritage, customers, products and retail environments.
- Utilize internal and external resources to concept ideas and innovations.
- Produce technical drawings, renderings and models for internal and external usage.
- Leverage strong organizational and communication skills to manage multiple projects at one time.
- 3+ years of related experience with strong design background including concept development and production.
- Experience creating Planograms, 2D and 3D renderings for store and fixture designs.
- Ability to successfully communicate design direction and strategy to cross functional and field partners.
- Proficiency in CS6: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in Rhino on comparable 3D rendering program.
- Experience with IWD Displayer a plus.
- This is a long-term freelance opportunity
- Applicants MUST have a professional design portfolio
- Full benefits are offered for all Madison Black contractors!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.