Job Title: Mid-Level Visual/UX Designer
Location: San Francisco
Duration: Initial 6 month contract-to-perm
Hours: Standard 40 hour workweek
Other: Remote work available up to 4 days per week!
Our client is a unique start-up based out of San Francisco. Driven by a passion for storytelling, they are combining mass-market fiction and the mobile app experience by creating an innovative mobile app that makes reading addictive for teens. Their rapidly growing team is seeking a freelance Mid-Level Visual Designer with a good sense of UI/UX to join on a contract-to-perm basis.
This highly creative and versatile role requires a well-rounded designer with extensive mobile app design experience. The Designer will be integrated into the product team and work alongside the Product Manager on various digitally-focused design projects. Projects will vary tremendously but include mobile-first UX/UI, branding, and smaller daily design tasks.
- Proficient in Visual, UI, and UX design
- Expert at mobile-first design
- 2 - 4 years of professional design experience
- Diverse design background encompassing an array of digital design experience
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and any prototyping tools
- Excellent design portfolio displaying mobile-first and other digital design work
- Bonus: Skilled in animation and typography
- The designer may work remotely up to 4 days a week
- Must be able to begin working within the next few weeks
- Madison Black offers FULL BENEFITS to all contractors!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.